- The total crypto market cap followed a bullish path and settled above the $330.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price remained in an uptrend and it recently broke the key $13,000 resistance area.
- Binance coin (BNB) price struggled to stay above $33.00 and recently declined to $32.00.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is still trading below the key $122 and $124 resistance levels.
- BCH price failed to gain strength above $425 and recently corrected towards $415.
- Tron (TRX) price is moving higher once again and it could revisit $0.0350.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
There was a slow and steady rise in BCH price above the $420 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair tested the $425 resistance level, but it struggled to continue higher. Recently, it corrected lower below $420 and revisited the $115 support area.
If there are more losses, the price may perhaps revisit the $405 and $400 support levels. On the upside, a convincing break above the $425 resistance is needed for more gains.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price attempted a bullish break above the $33.50 resistance level, but it failed. BNB price started a downside correction and traded below the $33.00 and $32.50 support levels. It is now trading near the $32.00 level, below which it could even test the $31.20 support area.
Litecoin price traded above the $120 level recently, but it faced a strong resistance near the $124 and $125 levels. LTC price trimmed gains and it is currently trading below the $120 level. If there are more losses, the price may perhaps revisit the $115 support area in the near term.
Tron price started a sharp downside correction after it rallied towards the $0.0360 level. TRX price found support near the $0.0330 level and it is currently moving higher. It seems like the price may soon break $0.0340 and it could even revisit the $0.0350 resistance.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a strong upward move above the $325.0B and $330.0B resistance levels. The market cap even broke the $340.0B level and it recently climbed towards $348.0B. It seems like the market cap is following a nice bullish path and it may perhaps climb above the $350.0B resistance area. On the downside, there are many supports near the $335.0B and $332.0B levels. Only a close below the $330.0B level might push bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, binance coin, BCH, TRX, XMR, XLM and other altcoins lower in the near term.
The post Bitcoin, Crypto Market Climbing Higher: BCH, BNB, LTC, TRX Analysis appeared first on NewsBTC.