- The total crypto market cap extended losses and broke the key $290.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price also extended downsides and even spiked below the $10,000 support area.
- EOS price is currently consolidating above the $5.800 level and is facing resistance near $6.000.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is holding the key $32.00 support area and it could bounce back.
- BCH price is trading above the $400 level, but struggling to recover above $420.
- Tron (TRX) price tested the $0.0320 support and it remains at a risk of more losses.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, there was a sharp decline in bitcoin cash price below the $440 and $420 supports against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even spiked below the $400 support and it is currently consolidating above the $400 level. On the upside, there are a few important resistances near the $420 and $425 levels.
If there is an upside break above the $425 level, BCH could start a decent recovery in the near term. On the downside, the main support is near the $400 level, below which the price could decline sharply.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price declined heavily below $6.000 before the bulls appeared near the $5.600 level. The price recovered above $5.750 and it is currently consolidating above the $5.800 level. On the upside, a break above the $6.000 level is needed for a decent recovery in the near term.
Tron price settled below the key $0.0350 and $0.0332 support levels. TRX price even spiked below $0.0320 and it is currently trading in a range. To start an upside correction, the price must break the key $0.0332 resistance level.
Binance coin (BNB) declined below the $34.00 and $33.50 support levels. However, it managed to stay above the $32.00 support level and it is currently consolidating. To start a decent upward move, BNB price must move back above the $33.50 and $34.00 resistance levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there were heavy losses below the $325.0B support area. The market cap stayed above the $290.0B support, but recently failed. It broke the $290.0B support and a bullish trend line. It tested the next main support near the $275.0B level and it is currently correcting higher. However, a break above the $300.0B and $305.0B levels is needed for a decent recovery. If not, there is a risk of more losses in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX in the near term.
The post Crypto Market And Bitcoin Bleeding: BCH, BNB, EOS, TRX Price Analysis appeared first on NewsBTC.